Saturday, October 9, 2010

Getting ready for the life changing.......

So I started to get ready for my new life.  Today was my last day of eating anything I wanted.  I had my kids today and as a part-time dad anytime with your kids should be a great time but we all want to the park and I seen that I could not run or play like I used to with them. this made me thing! P90X is going to get me back into the game with them too.  After having the kids I came home and shaved 100% of my body so I can see the change to it.  So tomorrow is the big day! its the before photos and then Monday I hit the system!




My 3 Great Kid! P90X is going to get dads body back in action!

Tonight I am going to get my Gold's Gym Bands and New Iron Gym ready for Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey John...good luck...it works!!! My life has been completely transformed thanks to Beachbody. The hardest part is going to be the nutrition. I got to workout with Tony Horton 3 weeks ago...amazing feeling getting to thank the man who changed your life. Make sure to use your coach whomever he/she is. If you don't have one, I'd be honored to have you on my team! :)

    ReplyDelete