Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 3 of P90X - Shoulders & Arms Workout

So today is my 3rd day on P90X.  Today started off very bad, I got up depressed due to some issues in my life and then I started to work out and one of my bands broke again this SUCKS!! after going back to sleep I got up and found some dumbbells, 25lb dumbbells only. So I did my P90X - Shoulders & Arms Workout with 25lbs.. Please keep in mind this is my 3day on P90X and first time doing P90X - Shoulders & Arms Workout

Below is my workout
Please give me feedback!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey....WAAAAAY to go! Good job for just grabbin' a 25# and going for it.

    What kind of bands are you using? I had a coach recommend, not the B-lines, but the Bodylastics.com. Got the standard set for $45 and it included 4 bands, 2 door donuts, 2 handles, 2 ankle loops...huge instruction manual and if you want you can go online and do THEIR workout for FREE anytime. I have used a lot of bands in physical therapy for shoulder and knees injuries so am going that way for now.

    Keep up the keeping up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was using the Gold's Gym Band, once breaks all the time :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you! Can't wait to see your 4th day blog :)

    ReplyDelete